IKTCH IKB02 Built-in/Insert Range Hood
Introducing the IKTCH IKB02 Built-in/Insert Range Hood - a sleek and stylish addition to any modern kitchen. Crafted from premium stainless steel, this range hood not only looks great, but also offers powerful ventilation to keep your cooking area fresh and clean. With its easy-to-use controls and efficient design, the IKTCH IKB02 is the perfect choice for those who demand both performance and style in their kitchen appliances. So why settle for anything less? Upgrade your cooking space today with the IKTCH IKB02 Built-in/Insert Range Hood!
- IKTCH is a leading brand in the kitchen appliances industry, known for its highquality and reliable products
- The IKB02 Builtin/Insert Range Hood is one of their bestselling items
- It's builtin design saves space and makes it easy to install
- Additionally, this range hood features touchsensitive controls with LED lighting for easy operation and maintenance
- Two baffle filters that are dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning
IKTCH Built-in/Insert Range Hood 900 CFM, Ducted/Ductless Convertible Duct, Stainless Steel Kitchen Vent Hood with 2 Pcs Adjustable Lights and Baffle Filters with Handlebar
Click here for full installation instructions
IKB02 SERIES INSTALLATION
1.The custom hood frame must be designed according to the shape and the weight of the insert.Refer to Measurements and Diagrams
2.A sturdy base (3/4 inch thick plywood recommended) is needed to sustain the weight ofinsert.
3.Please install the insert hood left & right stud support (not included)
4.Determine and mark the centerlines on the base of the wood frame where the insert will be installed.
5.Determine the proper location for the Power Supply Cable. Make a wiring access hole using a drill bit. Install the wire cable and seal the gap around hole.
6.Cut out the opening where the insert will be installed.(Figure 1)
NOTE: USE HAND TOOLS ONLY DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN SCREWS. IT MIGHT CAUSED DAMAGED TO THE HOOD
1.Remove 5 screws located at the bottom of the insert (Refer to Figure 2 and figture 3).
2. Disconnect the 2pcs LED lights wire and switch wire, then carefully remove the light support panel from hood body refer to figture 4
3. Position the insert inside the custom wood frame, refer to figture 5, Secure the insert to the left and right stud support ( Refer to Figure 5) by using the left and right mounting holes (Screws included, 2 holes each side ).
4. Make sure insert is secure before releasing
5. Re-install the light support panel. (Do not over tighten screws.) Refer to figture 6
1. lnstall the oil tunnel into recess support near rear of hood, and assemble the handle to stainless steel baffle filters Refer to Figure 7.
2.Install baffle filters. Angle baffle filter toward back of hood 1 . Push baffle filter up until almostlevel 2. Slide forward into recess behind the front of hood 3. Lower baffle filter 4. Slide back until it fits into resting position 5. Refer to Figure 7
1️⃣Angle baffle filter toward back of hood
2️⃣Push baffle filter up until almost level.
3️⃣Slide forward into recess behind the front of hood
4️⃣Lower baffle filter.
5️⃣Slide back untilit fits into resting positions.
One Year Parts Warranty:
- For one year from the date of original purchase, we will provide free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts or components that failed due to manufacturing defects. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, we will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials.
- Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by us on an exchange basis, and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new.
- The consumer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Consumable parts not covered by this warranty include but not limited to: light bulbs, stainless steel baffle filters.
Who is Covered?
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for ordinary home use in the continental USA.
This Warranty Will Be Voided When:
- Product damaged through negligence, improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification, or failure to follow installation instructions.
- When product is used commercially or other than its intended purpose.
- Damaged because of improper connection with equipment of other manufacturers. Repaired or modified by anyone other than our authorized agents.
- This limited warranty also does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand.
What is Not Covered?
- Consumable parts such as light bulbs, stainless steel baffle filters. The natural wear of finish, and wear due to improper maintenance, use of corrosive and abrasive cleaning products, pads, and oven cleaner products.
- Chips, dents or cracks due to abuse, misuse, freight damage, or improper installation.
- Damage of product caused by accident, fire, floods or act of God. It is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any loss of properties or any costs associated with removing, servicing, installing, or determining the source of problems with our products.
This warranty is valid in the United States. It is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of this product. Any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited in duration to a period of express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of original purchase at retail and, no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter.
To obtain warranty service, you may contact us, its dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product. Please confirm the terms of your dealer's or distributor's policies prior to contacting. Typically, you must include product identification information, including model number and lot number with a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. You must also include proof of the date of original retail purchase as evidence that the product is within the applicable warranty period.