After Sales Notes
One Year Parts Warranty:
- For one year from the date of original purchase, we will provide free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts or components that failed due to manufacturing defects. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, we will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials.
- Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by us on an exchange basis, and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new.
- The consumer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Consumable parts not covered by this warranty include but not limited to: light bulbs, stainless steel baffle filters.
Who is Covered?
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for ordinary home use in the continental USA.
This Warranty Will Be Voided When:
- Product damaged through negligence, improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification, or failure to follow installation instructions.
- When product is used commercially or other than its intended purpose.
- Damaged because of improper connection with equipment of other manufacturers. Repaired or modified by anyone other than our authorized agents.
- This limited warranty also does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand.
What is Not Covered?
- Consumable parts such as light bulbs, stainless steel baffle filters. The natural wear of finish, and wear due to improper maintenance, use of corrosive and abrasive cleaning products, pads, and oven cleaner products.
- Chips, dents or cracks due to abuse, misuse, freight damage, or improper installation.
- Damage of product caused by accident, fire, floods or act of God. It is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any loss of properties or any costs associated with removing, servicing, installing, or determining the source of problems with our products.
This warranty is valid in the United States. It is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of this product. Any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited in duration to a period of express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of original purchase at retail and, no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter.
To obtain warranty service, you may contact us, its dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product. Please confirm the terms of your dealer's or distributor's policies prior to contacting. Typically, you must include product identification information, including model number and lot number with a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. You must also include proof of the date of original retail purchase as evidence that the product is within the applicable warranty period.