IKTCH IKC01 Under Cabinet Range Hood
IKTCH 30 Inch Under Cabinet Range Hood with 900-CFM, 4 Speed Gesture Sensing&Touch Control Panel, Stainless Steel Kitchen Vent with Baffle Filters
Click here for full installation instructions
1) Installation planning
- Measure the distance between stove top and the bottom of range hood. A distance of 27” to 30” is recommended. Minimum 25.5" is required for safety concern.
- Decide the venting method and the location of the venting pipe from the hood to the outside.
- Purchase any necessary accessories from a hardware store, such as duct, elbow, reducer, damper, duct tape, screws, etc.
- Find and mark the stud locations using a stud finder to plan the mounting locations finnl
2) Measure the top vent and the power cord positions, cut the openings (slightly larger for easy accessible) fbr hood exhaust and power cord under the cabinet.
3) For installing under the cabinet with recessed bottom, attach 4-inch wide wood filler strips (not provided) on each side.
4) Puncture the knockout screw holes on the top for screw mounting under the cabinet.
5) Mount this range hood under the cabinet, 2 people are required for this installation.
- Draw power cord through cabinet access opening and center the hood beneath the cabinet.
- From inside of the hood, place screws into the exact center of each knockout hole and secure to cabinet bottom. Finish tightening all screws until secure.
CAUTION: Make sure the range hood is secure before releasing!
- For safety purpose, mount the screws through the pre-drilled mounting holes or/and drill new holes from inside the back of the hood to the studs or lumbers. For a more secure installation, use as many mounting holes as needed to secure from the inside of hood.
6) Use 6" round metal duct (or semi-rigid aluminum duct, follow building codes in your area) to connect the exhaust on the hood to the duct-work above. Use foil tape or duct tape to make all joints secure and air tight.
7) Connect the power cord to a designated grounded standard 110V outlet.
- Or cut off the plug and connect three wires (black, white and green) to house wires and cap with wire connectors. Connect according to colors (i.e. black to black, white to white, and green to green). Store excess wires in the wiring box.
8) Install baffle filters and stainless spacer if any.
9) Turn power ON in control panel. Check all lights and fan operations.
One Year Parts Warranty:
- For one year from the date of original purchase, we will provide free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts or components that failed due to manufacturing defects. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, we will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials.
- Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by us on an exchange basis, and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new.
- The consumer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Consumable parts not covered by this warranty include but not limited to: light bulbs, stainless steel baffle filters.
Who is Covered?
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for ordinary home use in the continental USA.
This Warranty Will Be Voided When:
- Product damaged through negligence, improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification, or failure to follow installation instructions.
- When product is used commercially or other than its intended purpose.
- Damaged because of improper connection with equipment of other manufacturers. Repaired or modified by anyone other than our authorized agents.
- This limited warranty also does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand.
What is Not Covered?
- Consumable parts such as light bulbs, stainless steel baffle filters. The natural wear of finish, and wear due to improper maintenance, use of corrosive and abrasive cleaning products, pads, and oven cleaner products.
- Chips, dents or cracks due to abuse, misuse, freight damage, or improper installation.
- Damage of product caused by accident, fire, floods or act of God. It is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any loss of properties or any costs associated with removing, servicing, installing, or determining the source of problems with our products.
This warranty is valid in the United States. It is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of this product. Any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited in duration to a period of express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of original purchase at retail and, no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter.
To obtain warranty service, you may contact us, its dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product. Please confirm the terms of your dealer's or distributor's policies prior to contacting. Typically, you must include product identification information, including model number and lot number with a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. You must also include proof of the date of original retail purchase as evidence that the product is within the applicable warranty period.